DOC ASSET is an innovative document management system developed by Athens Technology Center. It offers a complete and secure electronic environment for the storage, management and the retrieval of sensitive or not information.
DOC ASSET automates the workflow within an organization regarding document capturing and creation, protocol labeling, use, review, approval, coordination, following, archiving and retrieval and in generally the whole life cycle control of the documents an Organization receives or sends.
Management and exchange of information improves all the inside operations as well as the organization of any enterprise, by offering complete security and reliability of transactions and at the same time flexibility for the users.
Through the parameterization procedure DOC ASSET can be adjusted to the requirements and business needs of all Organizations
DOC ASSET allocates open architecture with advanced possibilities of parameterization and adaptation of its functionality according to the particular requirements and business needs of an entire organization or particular departments (management of legal documents, contracts, etc)
DOC ASSET is accompanied by a complete system of users’ access management, according to their role and their rights. Through the various built-in security levels, additional users’ access control is provided up to a single document level.
- Defined Lifecycle of documents and document versions
- Support and management of various digital content formats
- Support of non electronic documents
- Incoming & Outgoing Documents Submission
- Web based access
- Reorganisation of the Assignment & Dispatch Procedures
- Powerful searching through use of advanced search queries with multiple parameters and Boolean Operators.
- Free text search (Full text retrieval), in cooperation with the installed database.
- Version Control
- Integrated Security & Access Control according to the permissions of each user role.
- Configurable User Interface
- Use of state-of-the-art technologies enabling a fully open architecture
- Document History provides a full audit trail of every document and profile activity
- Compliance with open standards enabling the interoperability with other systems
- Security (SSL encryption, digital certificates, role-based security)
- Built-in security mechanism for users and permissions management based on users rights (per user role) and security level (per user and document)
- Different ways of documents update: replacement, revision, and control take-over.
- Protocol, Labelling & Filing for automatic and manual document registration with multiple protocol books.
- Expandability supporting unlimited number of users
- Allocates a Unique Intuitive Web Interface
- Tracking and control of users login history
DOC ASSET Interoperability
DOC ASSET is fully integrated with the MS Project Server and MS SharePoint Portal Server and can also be integrated with specialized Workflow Management Systems (eg the BizSmart of Innovis), Project Management tools and corporate portals.