Available information on the ATC Website
ATC makes every reasonable effort to provide Users with accurate information through its Website.
Nevertheless, it is possible to find mistakes or omissions, particularly in information originating from third parties (products, hyperlinks, etc.). For this reason, Users are requested to show caution and check information prior to any use thereof.
ATC shall not be liable in the event of any direct or indirect damages that are due to the unchecked use of the Website contents.
Limitation of Liability
ATC shall bear no liability for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages that may be due to the incorrect use of the Website by Users or to any errors, failures, defects or delays in the operation of the Website or in the transmission of information on the Internet through this Website.
Intellectual property rights
ATC is the sole and exclusive beneficiary of the copyright and all other intellectual property rights in connection with the contents and structure of this Website, barring express exceptions.
The reproduction and use of any information available on the ATC Website shall be subject to the following conditions:
- Users shall attach a note regarding intellectual property rights to any information reproduced from the Website;
- Users shall attach these notifications to any information reproduced from the Website;
- Users shall be entitled to reproduce information from the Website solely for informational, non-commercial purposes;
- Users shall not be entitled to alter or modify in any manner whatsoever any information provided on the Website;
- Users shall not be entitled to use or reproduce individual graphics related to any texts on the Website;
- The copyright and all other intellectual property rights on the Website are owned by ATC S.A.
Trademarks & Logos
Any and all trademarks or logos on the ATC Website shall be protected by the laws governing intellectual property rights and trademarks.
Thus protected, the presence of these trademarks or logos on the ATC Website may not be construed as license of use and they may not be used in any manner whatsoever.
Prior to any proposed use of trademarks or logos, Users shall see to it that they obtain the respective license from the owner of the trademark or logo.
Hyperlinks to other websites
In order to create any hyperlinks to the ATC Website, Users must obtain the Company’s written authorization.
The contents of any Websites that are linked to the ATC Website are beyond the control of ATC.
The unreserved acceptance of the above terms and conditions shall be a requirement for visiting this Website.