Mobile Solutions and Services that work for your business
Addressing the need for mobility in business and everyday life, we specialise in mobile technologies, delivering innovative solutions which enable our clients to enhance their competitive position and differentiation in the marketplace.
Our experience in multi-platform and cross-platform mobile development using a team of highly qualified mobile experts ensures superior quality of our work and client’s satisfaction.
|Irrespective of business sector, we enable mobile workforce collaboration and social networking. News, Media, Tourism, Directory and Point-of-interest are top in our “hot list”.
Whether your strategy points to iOS, Android, Windows Phone, BlackBerry, Nokia, we are here to serve you.
Support platforms and technologies:
- iOS (iPhone & iPad)
- Android (mobile & tablet)
- Windows Phone
- Java J2ME
- Mobile Web
We use Agile development methodology in our mobile projects that emphasises the importance of frequent communication between the client and development team.
This method methodology provides for early feedback throughout the project to deliver the best results to the customer.
- ATC follows a user-centred development approach combining multiple usability methods and tools best fitting to the needs of each project.
- ATC applies these to all types of projects especially those concerned with mobile development, during the phases of analysis, design and testing.
- Indicative methods and tools used include Focus Groups, Heuristic Evaluation, Individual Interviews, Prototyping, Surveys (Online), Use Cases
- In doing so, ATC also follow the guidelines of ISO 9241
Testing methods and Quality Assurance
- ATC follows the testing process, techniques and documentation guidelines as prescribed by IEEE and the new ISO/IEC 29119 currently undergoing finalisation
- Testing techniques include static (e.g. reviews, inspections, walkthroughs), functional (e.g. black-box, white-box), non-functional (e.g. performance, security, usability) and experience-based (e.g. error guessing, exploratory).
- ATC also uses specific software tools to automate the testing processes such as IBM’s Rational Test Manager and Suite
- ATC Quality Assurance procedures comply with ISO 9001:2008. The company is ISO certified since 2000.
||Mobile Solutions at a glance