Innovative Learning Management System for the National School of Public Health
A unified IT system to support blended learning processes management
End to end synchronous and asynchronous eLearning system, along with a back-office system
National School of Public Health
Learning Management System & Courses Library
Saba LMS & Custom Course Development
15 topics covered with custom course development
1000 trainees, 2 virtual classrooms
Help Desk, tech & operational support services
The insights behind the project
The National School of Public Health (NSPH) needed to offer and manage blended learning curricula (e-learning and face-to-face) for undergraduates.
What we did for the client
To address the project’s requirements, Athens Technology Center (ATC) aimed to the provision of integrated front and back-end environments. In fact, the front-desk provides general information about the School and detailed information about public health issues, health education, and more. On the other hand, the back-office is available solely to the teachers, the secretariat officials, and enrolled/registered undergraduate students of the institution.
Within this framework, offered services indicatively include:
- Project Management
- Implementation study & Requirements Analysis
- System Design
- Training n & skill-gap analysis
- Configuration, parameterization, and UI customization of Saba Learning Suite and Saba Centra Virtual Classroom & Moodle
- Workflow Management System, Document Management System, Learning Management System, and Virtual Classroom
- Single-Sign-On an (SSO) between Saba platform, the Web Portal, and Moodle Course Management System
- Instructional design and content development of 15 online courses
The learning platform of e-School enables NSPH to deliver synchronous & asynchronous learning, collaboration tools, blended learning capabilities, curriculum management for synchronous and asynchronous distance learning and, learning content and learning resources management.
Furthermore, the provided solution allows NSPH to provide:
- administrative services to students and members of the general public,
- one-stop-shop services for students, citizens, and government agencies through business process workflows
- online certifications for all learning offerings
- support in administrative tasks like enrollment, student applications, and e-protocol.
Download Case Study
Send us a message
Contact us today and our friendly support team will reach out as soon as possible.