Implementation services on Saba Cloud Platform & Custom eLearning courses Development for WIND's Commercial Training
A unified IT system to support the commercial training of sales consultants across WIND's network of 260 shops
End-to-end synchronous and asynchronous eLearning system, along with the development of custom eLearning courses, support and consulting for commercial training implementation.
WIND HELLAS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
Learning Management System & Courses Library
Saba LMS & custom course development
1.700 learners, 260 retail shops
2-level certification programs for all sales consultants on WIND’s sales network
WIND awarded with Sales Excellence Award 2018
The insights behind the project
WIND aims at providing optimal experiences to customers walking in its stores. For that matter, they needed to maximize the effectiveness of commercial training for its retail chain nationwide and also minimize the learning curve of franchisees, commercial partners, and sales consultants.
What we did for the client
- Configuration services of commercial product Saba Cloud Engage.
- Consulting on commercial training implementation, in terms of utilizing eLearning best practices and making the most of Saba Cloud Platform.
- Training services to WIND’s Training administrators and content authors (design and development) using the corresponding authoring tools of Trivantis (Lectora).
- Configuration of the completion training certification.
- Creation of SCORM courses.
- Supporting services during babysitting period.
- 2nd Level support for Saba Cloud Platform for all duration of the project.
WIND now maintains its retail network in-line with its sales and promotional strategy. Through the Saba Cloud platform, WIND can now conduct continuous training sessions remotely, either in time and place suiting the chain’s staff (asynchronous learning) or on a specific day and time, via a virtual classroom (synchronous learning), supporting simultaneous access by 1.700 users.
WIND is also able to provide:
- Online testing and evaluation, reducing the volume of documents required so far.
- Certification and re-certification to external partners via the platform.
- Quick real-time learning with Real-time Presentation features.
The activation of the educational process at all points in the chain became actual within just one month.
Download Case Study
Send us a message
Contact us today and our friendly support team will reach out as soon as possible.