Development & gradual upgrades of eLearning platform for the Management Organisation Unit of Development Programmes S.A
A novel approach in public servant training
End to end eLearning platform, to support blended learning and skills development of MOU executives
Management Organization Unit of Development Programmes S.A
Learning Management System & Courses Library
Infrastructure, integrated blended learning system for 3,000 learners from MOU and CSF beneficiaries
30+ custom e-Learning courses, 4,500 licenses of off-the-shelve courses
Help Desk, tech & operational support services
The insights behind the project
Τhe Management Organisation Unit (MOU) assists public authorities in the effective management of EU-funded programmes. They required a system/ content and marketing upgrade to MOU’s eLearning platform in order to expand the provision of their respective services via new training strategy and Training Needs Analysis (TNA), new Learning Management System domain, and eLearning courses to a new and wider audience of civil servants and refresh the brand of services to an existing audience of MOU personnel.
What we did for the client
To address the project’s requirements, Athens Technology Center (ATC) provided a variety of services, spanning from expert consulting (i.e. implementation study, training strategy, TNA), system implementation, and 250 hours of training, to consulting services for the upgrade of the e-Learning platform as well as technical and user support and Help Desk services throughout the duration of the project.
Some other deliverables included:
- the development of a marketing and rebranding strategy, as part of the training strategy that would allow MOU to reach out to civil servants and provide them training in CSF-related topics and soft-skills like project management, leadership, team-building, etc. through the e-Learning platform
- the concept creation of the new branding (logo and marketing material)
- the production of the new web, leaflet, banner and promotional gift material with the new branding of MOU’s e-Learning services,
- the implementation of 7 events across Greece for the promotion of the new e-Learning services
- the reporting on the impact of the promotional events. For more information about the marketing material developed by ATC for this project can be found in the enclosed folder MOU Marketing material.
Download Case Study
Send us a message
Contact us today and our friendly support team will reach out as soon as possible.