Do you live in Helsinki or Antwerp? What would you think is a cool smart city application?
Where would correlated data become a valuable asset?
Join the OpenCall of the City Enabler project, dedicated to the development of new features and applications upon data and functionalities made available in the city of Helsinki and Antwerp.
Join Europe’s most promising City Data Platform by proposing and executing 8,000 Euros worth experiments and
- become part of City Enabler ecosystem and collaborate with big industry partners like Engineering Ingegneria Informatica, EIT Digital, ATC and other partners from the Select for Cities competition.
- connect with high skill software developers that can support you in making your idea for your city a concrete solution.
- have a single point of access to City data and City metadata
- test and validate new data centric tools and technologies
- create apps with relevant content for citizens, tourists, businesses, enterprises, city officials based on these data
Hurry up! Submit a good idea or proposal now.
It only takes 10 minutes and you are immediately up for a 8,000 Euros worth experiments. Deadline for submission is January 15th, 2019 (17:00 CET).
See more at the City Enabler Open Call web page.