Athens Technology Center (ATC), true to its commitment to designing and delivering innovative, quality and secure software solutions that serve the purposes of modern business as well as the work of public sector operators worldwide as Smart Business Enabler, has recently upgraded its organizational and operational procedures, in accordance with the International Standard for the Management of Personal Data ISO / IEC 27701: 2019.
The specific standard concerns the strengthening of the existing information security management system (ISO 27001: 2013) that currently applies within the company, and aims at the harmonization of the relevant internal procedures with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Amongst others, this certification
• confirms the provision of quality products and services with consistency and reliability,
• further ensures the security of information and the protection of the personal data of the company’s employees, customers and associates
It is reminded that Athens Technology Center (ATC) is also certified and in accordance with
• the International Quality Management Standard ISO 9001: 2015 (since September 2000)
• International Environmental Management Standard ISO14001: 2015 (since January 2013)
• International Information Security Management Standard ISO / IEC 27001: 2013 (since April 2014).
At the same time, the necessary processes for the certification of the company in the following international standards are in progress:
• ISO 45001: 2018, which sets out the requirements for an occupational health and safety management system, in the context of creating an even safer work environment and a healthier workforce.
• ISO 20000-1: 2018, which identifies the requirements of an effective IT services management system and aims to provide a common benchmark for the quality of services offered by the company.
Download the Press Release