30 leading partners from 16 EU countries have joined forces in the AI4Media project to deliver the next generation core Artificial Intelligence (AI) advances to serve the sector of media, society and politics.
Within this spectrum, AI4Media team has brought together AI researchers and media companies in seven use cases (UC) aiming to demonstrate the use of Artificial Intelligence in the media industry, including aspects of human-centric, ethical, and trustworthy AI. ATC actively participates in the use case dedicated to social media analytics for tackling disinformation, by providing the technological interface.
With the project reaching its 3rd year, a series of 7 White Papers were recently released in close relation to these use cases. They provide valuable insights from the media industry which are of great relevance for the research uptake by AI researchers and developers:
- overview of the most important challenges and problems;
- requirements of the media industry in each use case area.
The white papers also discuss how Trustworthy AI is perceived in the scope of each use case and address respective requirements on that level.
Do not miss this opportunity to be informed!
- AI Support Needed to Counteract Disinformation
- AI for News – The Smart News Assistant
- AI in Vision: High Quality Video Production & Content Automation
- AI Techniques and Tools for Social Sciences and Humanities Research
- AI for Video Game Testing and Music Processing
- Exploring AI Music Composition Tools for Humans
- AI Technology in Image & Video Organisation
The white papers aim
- to steer the European AI research toward directions that align with the needs of the Media industry and the particular strengths of the EU’s AI ecosystem;
- to offer a useful source of information for AI researchers, media practitioners and policymakers!