Athens Technology Center (ATC) actively reduces the risk in the workplace and further invests in the well-being, health and safety of its personnel, following its official certification according to the International Occupational Health and Safety Management Standard ISO 45001:2018. The process was successfully completed with the invaluable guidance and support of Priority, a leading Management, IT and Training consulting firm in Greece.
The specific standard concerns the strengthening of the existing Integrated Management System (ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015) that ATC currently applies, in the context of creating an even safer work environment and a healthier workforce, by focusing on eliminating any hazards that may jeopardize the physical and/or mental well-being of its employees.
Amongst others, this certification
- augments the levels of trust associated with the company’s reputation, particularly concerning its interactions with clients and other stakeholders (including visitors, suppliers, contractors, and partners).
- reinforces the company’s competitive edge by enhancing its eligibility for participation in European projects and public tenders.
It is reminded that Athens Technology Center (ATC) is also certified and in accordance with
- the International Quality Management Standard ISO 9001:2015 (September 2000)
- the International Environmental Management Standard ISO14001:2015 (January 2013)
- the International Information Security and Privacy Management Standards ISO/IEC 27001:2013 (April 2014) & ISO / IEC 27701: 2019 (April 2022)
- the International IT Service Management Standard ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 (September 2022)
Download the Press Release