With a history of almost 50 years in ERP software, our partner Epicor has evolved to provide end-to-end productivity solutions, curated for your industry.
You may have noticed that our partner Epicor looks a little bit different lately. And while some things look new, one thing remains the same. We care as much as you do about building a world of better business.
Epicor solutions are made with you, for you.
As an Epicor partner, we know your business because we’ve been in your shoes. That deep industry expertise is what makes us different. With innovative technology, we’re here to accelerate your ambitions to compete and win.
Kinetic, the new name for Epicor ERP, is the ERP solution built with manufacturers, for manufacturers.
Guided by the need of today’s users, Kinetic is a global enterprise resource planning solution that delivers the choice, flexibility, and agility to drive growth and opportunity throughout your business.
Gain momentum to maximize profitability and place your business into Industry 4.0
This latest release of our ERP solution offers capabilities across several areas, to improve experiences, meet industry requirements, adopt self-service analytics, globally comply, and simplify your move to the cloud.
- Track, measure, and monitor your entire business, from shop floor to top floor and from raw materials to final product
- Boost efficiency with real-time, actionable visibility into plant and business operations
- Reduce costs and streamline processes while you grow revenue and increase profits
- Optimize lean manufacturing to focus on the key priorities to make smarter decisions, eliminate waste and increase customer satisfaction
- Easily adapt to new manufacturing methods, changing customer requirements, and evolving business strategies
A single, end-to-end software solution for manufacturers
- Available on-premise, hosted, or in the cloud
- Its modular approach is focused on reducing costs, streamlining processes, and improving customer responsiveness across the enterprise
- Epicor Kinetic addresses key challenges that manufacturers face, such as issues with operational efficiency, supply chain disruption, workforce complexities, and changing customer expectations for digital connectedness
- • It is built to deliver a variety of capabilities that bring the back-office into the hands of front-line business users – including expanded cloud options for large manufacturers, new features to improve insight and productivity, and an enhanced user experience