Calling all SMEs, entrepreneurs, and researchers working on AI for the Media. Apply now to the AI4Media – Open Call #2 for up to €50.000 in funding.
The AI4Media project has €500.000 to fund 10 projects to deliver innovative AI research and application solutions for the media. The AI4Media – Open Call #2 is accepting submissions until 30 November 2022 (17h00 CET). Do not miss the opportunity!
AI4Media, funded under the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme, aims to become a Centre of Excellence by engaging a wide network of researchers and other experts across Europe and beyond, focusing on delivering the next generation of core AI advances and training to serve the media sector, while ensuring that the European values of ethical and trustworthy AI are embedded in future AI deployments.
The AI4Media – Open Call #2 invites single entities, including entrepreneurs, SMEs, researchers, and research organizations to submit project proposals for the development of innovative research and application solutions to advance the use of AI in the media.
Proposals can target either the Research or Application track and must address one of the defined challenges. The objective is to develop new research and applications and contribute to the AI4Media research and innovation ecosystem and the AI-on-demand platform.
WHAT DOES THE OPEN CALL OFFER?
The AI4Media – Open Call #2 offers awarded projects equity-free funding and tailored support, namely:
• Equity-free funding: Up to €50.000 per project.
• Market-driven services: dedicated boot camps and online events to support market take-up of developed applications.
• Business support: Business support to promote SME’s innovations and demonstrate technologies to cluster organizations and media stakeholders.
• Research coaching: Research-focused projects will be allocated a coach to support the promotion of the research developed and participation in the AI4Media ecosystem.
• Visibility and promotion: major visibility, promotion and networking opportunities are offered as part of the AI4Media project and related networks.
Apply now to the AI4Media – Open Call #2, running until 30 November 2022: https://www.f6s.com/ai4media-open-call-2/apply.