Media leaders and global influencers of the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region attending the first edition of the Global Media Congress, held in Abu Dhabi (15 – 17 November 2022), will have the chance to experience the globally acclaimed, leading editorial, digital asset management and cross-channel publishing platform, newsasset PLUS.
In a few days, the global media industry will gather in Abu Dhabi to share ground-breaking ideas and cutting-edge solutions that will shape the future of the industry. The Global Media Congress ‘Shaping the future of media industry‘, organized by the Abu Dhabi National Exhibitions Company (ADNEC) and the Emirates News Agency (WAM), will focus on digital communication, artificial intelligence, and advanced technologies and will serve as ‘a platform for international companies interested in engaging in media markets in the Gulf region, the Middle East and North Africa‘.
Hence, Athens Technology Center (ATC), which supplies the global media industry with dedicated, integrated solutions for more than 2 decades, could not miss the chance to participate in this world-class event!
In specific, key media stakeholders, from journalists, tech firms, and content creators, to digital marketing professionals, streaming giants, and entertainment executives and regulators, will have the chance to witness:
- The key features of newsasset PLUS, which goes beyond an all-in-one, editorial, digital asset management & multichannel publishing platform. It embodies advanced AI and ML capabilities that support digital content verification, production process automation and productive audience engagement. It helps publishers and news agencies being:
- Flexible, in terms of providing effective task assignment and the ability to streamline costs via a SaaS software infrastructure (pay-as-you-go)
- Relevant, by exploiting AI-assisted content aggregation features to timely detect and map trending stories
- Trustworthy, by integrating high-end digital fact-checking tools to enable all investigative journalism functions
- Sustainable, by generating new revenue streams with value-adding services
- The benefits of Truly Media, a collaborative platform co-developed with Deutsche Welle (DW) to support the verification of social media content. Truly media is the preferred verification platform of the European Digital Media Observatory (EDMO) and its regional hubs (BeLux, Greece, Cyprus, Malta, Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Germany, and Austria). It is also trusted by organizations worldwide such as FactaBari, FactCheck Mongolia, and the European Science -Media Hub (ESMH).
- The way to have access to in-depth Twitter analytics with TruthNest, which supports the identification of true influencers and detection of trolls and bots by profiling Twitter user accounts based on their activity, network and influence.
The company will be represented by Mr. Kostas Vrachnos, International Business Development Manager at ATC, alongsde with our local partner Miratel Digital, ATC’s local partner in the MENA region, who, among others, will also gladly share details on ATC’s investments in researching use cases of artificial intelligence, machine learning, audio forensics, data analytics, and more to meet the constantly changing demands of the market, such us
- Copyrighting and monetizing content via blockchain
- Enable all sorts of content creators to share their media, while keeping control of their intellectual property rights
- A decentralized network for intelligent, automated, and accessible digital asset management systems, where traditional stakeholders and other media owners can share, enrich, verify, and monetize multimedia content
- Data Journalism & Storytelling
- Enhanced data analytics solution to enable journalists to extract facts and insights
- Smart digital tools to repurpose and enrich images for immersive storytelling
- Video content production tools
- An integrated software platform to allow video collection from multiple sources, along with the recognition and automated annotation of a particular segment of each video
- Fighting deepfakes by using state-of-the-art audio forensics technologies to detect audio tampering in videos.
See you in Abu Dhabi!
About Miratel Digital Ltd, ATC’s local partner in the MENA region
MIR@-TEL Digital is a technology-enabling company operating in UAE, UK, and Greece capitalizing on multiple years of international experience. Its portfolio offers a wide range of interactive solutions, spanning various needs of companies as far as their digital footprint, their branding and above-the-line presence are concerned. Learn more.
About Athens Technology Center (ATC)
ATC designs, develops, and supports leading technology solutions for publishers and news agencies globally for over 20 years. From editorial and digital asset management tools, integrated with cross-channel publishing capabilities, to awarded solutions that help media organizations fight misinformation, ATC is committed to help its clients transform digitally and seize opportunities for better business outcomes. Learn more.