Athens Technology Center (ATC) is pleased to accept the invitation to the Smart Factory Conference 2021, in order to highlight how an ERP solution can support and enhance lean manufacturing while covering all operational needs during the “New Normal”. The digital conference is organized by Boussias Communications, on Tuesday, March 30th.
In specific, during the presentation ‘Optimizing sales processing in Manufacturing with Epicor ERP | Farad Case Study’, Mr. Evangelos Fanouriadis, Production Director and co-founder at our entrusted client FARAD Heat Exchangers S.A will elaborate on how the implementation of Epicor ERP allowed the company to fully automate its pre-costing and sales order processing.
During the presentation, you will gain insights on how we helped FARAD to:
- Have a 360-degree view of production costs, right down to order level, financial results, and comparisons with the budget
- Minimize workflows idle times and data entry errors
- Achieve better coordination between sales and production team, by having a real-time view of their manufacturing process
- Accelerate decision-making process and flexibility
- Consolidate more than 200 production methods into one product configurator
** You can download the presentation ‘Optimizing sales processing in Manufacturing with Epicor ERP | Farad Case Study’ here.
ATC combines in-depth knowledge of ERP applications, with extensive experience in business processes and practices as well as control mechanisms. ATC is the Authorized Partner and the Exclusive Distributor of Epicor ERP Solutions in Greece and Cyprus since 2001, awarded with 15 certifications for successful deliverables in the areas of the supply chain, industrial production, shipping, health, SMEs, insurance, and the wider financial sector.