It has come to our attention that from time to time, fraudulent recruitment scams are conducted by individuals or organizations claiming to represent Athens Technology Center. The aim of the fraud is to mislead you into believing you are applying for and/or obtaining employment from Athens Technology Center in order for these individuals or organizations to obtain your personal information.
Please be vigilant to fraudulent activity if you receive a communication or e-mail regarding potential employment, or an invitation to submit applications to a public email address, supposedly from Athens Technology Center.
Warning signs of potentially fraudulent activity:
- We never make job offers without performing a formal interview process.
- Prospective employees are always invited to an interview with Athens Technology Center personnel before any offer of employment is made. The location of the interview is always provided to candidates by either phone or e-mail from a verifiable Athens Technology Center e-mail account.
- Verify the email address. Athens Technology Center e-mails always end in “@atc.gr”. Any e-mail styled with the Athens Technology Center logo but using a different e-mail format is not genuine.
- Athens Technology Center website pages always include https://www.atc.gr/. Any other format is not genuine. Athens Technology Center will never request a prospective applicant to visit a website with any address that does not include https://www.atc.gr/.
- Do not send money. No money transfers or payments of any kind will ever be requested by Athens Technology Center as part of the recruitment process, for immigration documents, insurance, or any other purpose.
- Insistence on urgency for you to act on the correspondence received within very short time frames should cause concern and may indicate potentially fraudulent activity.
- Poorly formatted documentation with spelling and grammatical errors is an indication of potentially fraudulent activity. Athens Technology Center takes great pride in making sure our hiring documentation, advertisements, and emails are error-free.