Global media leaders and news publishers that will be attending WAN-IFRA’s 74th World News Media Congress held in Taipei (28-30 June 2023), will have the chance to experience the globally acclaimed, leading editorial, digital asset management, and cross-channel publishing platform, newsasset PLUS.
In a few days, the global news media industry will gather in Taipei at the world’s leading event for the News Media Industry to share ground-breaking ideas and cutting-edge solutions that will shape the future of the industry.
Hence, Athens Technology Center (ATC), which supplies the global media industry with dedicated, integrated solutions for more than 2 decades, could not miss the chance to participate in this world-class event!
In specific, key news and media delegates will have the chance to witness:
1. The key features of newsasset PLUS, which goes beyond an all-in-one, editorial, digital asset management & multichannel publishing platform. It embodies advanced AI and ML capabilities that support digital content verification, production process automation, and productive audience engagement. It helps newsrooms being:
- Flexible, in terms of providing effective task assignment and the ability to streamline costs via a SaaS software infrastructure (pay-as-you-go)
- Relevant, by exploiting AI-assisted content aggregation features to timely detect and map trending stories
- Trustworthy, by integrating high-end digital fact-checking tools to enable all investigative journalism functions
- Sustainable, by generating new revenue streams with value-adding services
2. The benefits of Truly Media, a collaborative platform co-developed with Deutsche Welle (DW) to support the verification of social media content. Truly media is the preferred verification platform of the European Digital Media Observatory (EDMO) and its regional hubs (BeLux, Greece, Cyprus, Malta, Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Germany, and Austria). It is also trusted by organizations worldwide such as FactaBari, FactCheck Mongolia, and the European Science-Media Hub (ESMH).