Publishers and News agencies attending this world-class event, held in Singapore (3 – 4 November 2022), will have the chance to experience in action a new, holistic approach to addressing all editorial and fact-checking challenges that contemporary media organizations face.
Digital Media Asia (DMA), organized by the World Association of News Publishers (WAN IFRA) , is Asia’s largest and foremost news media industry event on digital trends, revenues, and technology. It returns for its 14th year in 2022. In this year’s event, participants can expect to hear from expert speakers and experienced practitioners about new and enterprising digital journeys, deep-diving into issues like New Generation Content Management Systems, AI-powered Newsrooms, Evolving Subscription Strategies, and AI in Managing Reader Revenue. Hence, Athens Technology Center (ATC), which supplies the global media industry with dedicated, integrated solutions for more than 2 decades, could not miss the chance to participate in this unique gathering!
Specifically, the delegates will have the chance to witness key features of newsasset PLUS, ATC’s response to issues like
- being flexible, in terms of providing effective task assignment and the ability to streamline costs via a SaaS software infrastructure (pay-as-you-go)
- being relevant, by exploiting AI-assisted content aggregation features to timely detect and map trending stories
- being trustworthy, by integrating high-end digital fact-checking tools to enable all investigative journalism functions
- being sustainable, by generating new revenue streams with value-adding services.
The company will be represented by Mrs. Evi Varsou, Media & CMS Solutions Director at ATC, and Mr. Kostas Vrachnos, who, among others, will also gladly share details on ATC’s investments in researching use cases of artificial intelligence, machine learning, audio forensics, data analytics, and more to meet the constantly changing demands of the market, such us
- Copyrighting and monetizing content via blockchain
- Enable all sorts of content creators to share their media, while keeping control of their intellectual property rights
- A decentralized network for intelligent, automated, and accessible digital asset management systems, where traditional stakeholders and other media owners can share, enrich, verify, and monetize multimedia content
- Data Journalism & Storytelling
- Enhanced data analytics solution to enable journalists to extract facts and insights
- Smart digital tools to repurpose and enrich images for immersive storytelling
- Video content production tools
- An integrated software platform to allow video collection from multiple sources, along with the recognition and automated annotation of a particular segment of each video
- Fighting deepfakes by using state-of-the-art audio forensics technologies to detect audio tampering in videos.
See you in Singapore!