The last 3 years have been anything but ordinary. From the pandemic to global emergencies and conflicts, and up to the upcoming death of the Cookie, we can admit that it is difficult for news publishers to plan ahead. With so much uncertainty, how can they even begin to prepare for the years to come?
With a general shift towards the digital world, this uncertainty created for many publishers the need for greater editorial flexibility and also for more modular and scalable solutions.
In fact, centralizing all editorial production into one platform allows publishers to easily establish a manageable process for enhancing media, enabling product innovation with data-driven experiences, and ultimately thrive in a rapidly transforming market
What are the benefits of editorial modular platforms?
- Easy to use, fully modular, and agile cloud-based solution
- Open APIs to integrate the solution with 3rd party infrastructure
- Easy and efficient content creation & organization
- Effective task assignment and the ability to streamline costs via a SaaS software infrastructure (pay-as-you-go)
- Advanced functionality for archiving, searching, and managing multimedia news assets
- Cross channel publishing
- Social Media Monitoring
- Faster collaboration and information exchange until the final publication & distribution
Learn how you can improve productivity, increase engagement and drive revenue by leveraging the power of an editorial management software.
- Uncertainty, meet modularity: Publishing organizations should look to adopt modular infrastructure and modular business models